Sr. Project Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Job Summary
Manages multiple and simultaneous projects and supports clients through all phases of implementation from the initial definition of requirements, data mapping, conversion, training, and production implementation through to the transition to production support.
Minimum Job Requirements
5 or more years of experience in direct project management including implementing package solutions required.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience preferred.
PMP Certification required.
- Manages high level and/or high dollar value IT projects and project teams including creating and executing project work plans to deliver the agreed business outcomes.
- Identify needs and define major tasks and milestones based on scope, resources, budget, and personnel.
- Revises work plan as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements while ensuring engagement with stakeholders to identify & track benefits.
- Identify all key project stakeholder & interdependencies and tightly manage to increase success of project delivery.
- Establishes project quality standards, monitors project status and maintains project plans on schedule.
- Identifies and develops plans to reduce risk throughout the project.
- Manages the financial aspects of the implementations. Monitoring projects costs and communicating costs against budget to clients.
- Ensures commitments (both contractual and non-contractual) are met.
- Prepares reports for review by managerial and other leaders to provide status updates and other information related to projects.
- Manages relationship with vendors & stakeholders. Acts as liaison between implementation personnel, Leaders & vendors by leading meetings to review project details & obtain approval/signoffs.
- Delivers engaging, informative and well organized meetings.
- Create and maintain project documentation as required by IT department standards.
- Mentors and provides coaching to other members of the project management team.
|PUBLISHED||January 5, 2017|
|CLOSING DATE||March 30, 2017|